The health and welfare of our customers, employees, and communities are at the forefront of our minds and of the utmost importance as we closely monitor and collectively address the COVID-19 outbreak.
To help ensure everyone’s safety, we have effectively closed operations where necessary, transitioned teams that can work remotely and are closely following CDC, WHO safety guidelines and mandates issued by the government.
Here are our latest efforts:
Ordering online is still available. For the safety of our fulfillment teams, we have made necessary arrangements that may result in delays with processing and shipments. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we all work through this together.
Our corporate stores (LA, OC, SF, NY) will be closed until further notice. Our retail teams will be given paid time off. For other locations, please directly contact the store for further details.
We understand the impact this may have on your business or service. To help as much as we can, we have equipped our Customer Service Team to be available from home to answer your questions.
- Virtual color matching by an expert via email or send us a pic on Instagram
- Information online for Methods, FAQ to help you find the best extension technique
- Remote access to an extension expert at 1 (800) 980-4747 - we are here to help
We have postponed any gatherings that require groups or travel. This includes our Education and classes:
- Existing Extension Master Class or traveling classes have been canceled for March and April. Priority reschedules for later dates and refunds are currently being issued.
- All future class schedules are placed on hold until further notice.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit cdc.gov/coronavirus.
We are committed to supporting you and doing everything we can to protect your health and well-being. Stay safe and take care of each other.